- Thank the blog who nominated you.
- Write 11 Random Facts About Yourself.
- Answer questions the blogger has made for you.
- Nominate 11 Bloggers with below 200 followers to your own set of questions.
“What is beauty without brains?”. May sound clichè, but still a very nice quotation. Being beautiful or taking good care of ones appearance is not bad, but if almost you live to a life just focusing on such, one will never achieve anything. Being knowledgeable about stuff still matter because it will the one to really help us face reality.
Jonah Hill is quite funny and really good in delivering comedy. I love a guy who has sense of humor, but this time I really have to go with Channing Tatum. I’ve been a fan of him and very much attracted to his face features (yes, I’m not much interested with his build). The more I fell inlove with his “baby face” like face is when he starred in “Step Up” (2006) and “The Vow” (2012).
4. Fame or Intelligence?
Almost same with number #2. Well you can’t have fame without intelligence unless you got the fame in another means of being one. It might be because of some fascinating features or you might have been accused or have been participating in an “illegal way” (I guess you know what I mean)
5. Chocolate or Strawberry?
Can I just have both? I can’t really pick between the two when they definitely suit and really goes well together. They just compliment each other.
6. Emma Stone or Mila Kunis
This two really rocks Hollywood and I really admire them so much. But for now I will definitely go with Emma Stone since she’s been one of my “Girl Crushes”. [x]
7. Day or Night?
I love being outside and traveling but I am more energetic when the sun starts to set. Yes, I can definitely stay up late than I could possibly imagine. Sometimes I think I’m an owl. I am awake at night and sound asleep in the morning.
8. Coffee or Tea?
I’m really not a fan of tea unless it’s Milk Tea, so simply as it goes I’m a Coffee type of person that will definitely try out every cafè in the world if only I have the money and time. *giggles*
9. Samsung or Apple?
I’ve been an Apple user, and definitely the IOS is definitely the type that your gaga over and want to have almost all of it’s product. But I must say its cost will definitely make you cry, unless it is given to you as a gift and you come from a rich family who can afford. Samsung that has Android is nice, but for now I might go with Apple.
10. Sunrise or Sunset?
Watching the sun come out or come down is def one of those creations that God had created that def leave you so stunned and fascinated because they come in different kinds of beauty, but as they say nothing beats sunsets because it always gives you the most relaxing and romantic masterpiece God had created.
11. What is the story behind your URL?
I’ve been called names when I was young. Since my nick name is “Ajein”, and it sounds like the MSG popular in our country hey tend to relate it there. Since I was young then and very immature, I tend to just cry and be at them for making fun of my name, as for now, I definitely love it now for it suits me. ♥
- Government or Church?
- Love of Self or Love of Neighbor?
- What Bible Scripture do you live by?
- Hearing a lie or Knowing the truth?
- Knowledgeable or Wise?
- Who is your 5 Top Favorite Marvel Heroes?
- To write or To Read?
- Your views/principle/beliefs about salvation.
- Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty?
- What can you say about the WORLD today?
- Are you happy today or sad? Tell me more.
- Kimai of http://kimaitabar.blogspot.com/
- Bee of http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/
- Syazana of http://www.syazanasyazreen.com/
- Dana of http://danathemeanie.blogspot.com/
- Riza of http://rizavivian.blogspot.com/
- Lou of http://misseleighneux.blogspot.com/
- Nicole of http://niculeley.blogspot.com/
- Bee of http://weirdbabe.info/
- Amita of http://mitunks-property.blogspot.com/
- Vivian of http://jarofrainbow.blogspot.com/
- Shobe of http://ohsnapitszee.blogspot.com/