Tuesday doesn’t get much attention being the second day of the week. I liked the idea that Micha had for her blog and how she just appreciates every blessings that God has given in her life. This gave me an idea. I’ve been thinking on what to put for my Tuesday series.
It used to be my TMI Tuesday but it just doesn’t make sense anymore and I just grew tired and wasn’t able to update it. Working in an NGO, my Tuesday started to be my Monday and this is just a great project to get track of my life once again and just be thankful for every passing week. So here goes for my very first Thankful Tuesday graces:
- Finally got the chance to revamped my blog after a long time. Still a work in progress.
- I can totally say that I am now one independent adult.
- After a month! I finally got to watch Heneral Luna with Yobo.
- #BLOGGYS2015 Nominee under Arts & Entertainment. Support my blog and cast your vote here. Sharing the back the love.
- Finally done with my Kick TB‘s Launching, Pre-Activation and Activation activities.
- Going back to the midwifery slash nursing world once again.
- Being able to go to my mother church for the 2nd time with Yobo.
- Spending the Sunday afternoon with Yobo’s family.
- Enjoying every bit of rain drops.
- Growing spiritually with Yobo specially in prayer time.
Thanking the Lord for every bountiful blessings He showers me.“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
You can also join me in this project and let’s spread that gratitude all over the place. It can be a memory, a personal experience, an achievement, a prayer or just being thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week. You can also paste your link below and let’s continue the link-up party every Tuesday of Miss Micha. It seems like a a great day to have a thankful party indeed.
How was your week? What are the things that you thankful for?