It used to be my TMI Tuesday but it just doesn’t make sense anymore and I just grew tired and wasn’t able to update it. Working in an NGO, my Tuesday started to be my Monday and this is just a great project to get track of my life once again and just be thankful for every passing week.
- Finally got the chance to revamped my blog after a long time. Still a work in progress.
- I can totally say that I am now one independent adult.
- After a month! I finally got to watch Heneral Luna with Yobo.
- #BLOGGYS2015 Nominee under Arts & Entertainment. Support my blog and cast your vote here. Sharing the back the love.
- Finally done with my Kick TB‘s Launching, Pre-Activation and Activation activities.
- Going back to the midwifery slash nursing world once again.
- Being able to go to my mother church for the 2nd time with Yobo.
- Spending the Sunday afternoon with Yobo’s family.
- Enjoying every bit of rain drops.
- Growing spiritually with Yobo specially in prayer time.
Thanking the Lord for every bountiful blessings He showers me.“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)