A link-up with Micha‘s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
- It’s good to be b(l)ack again. Being blonde for three (3) years just made me feel like I was a new person. Yobo is also just loving the whole new look. He said that he likes it better when my hair was all black because it is who I am. Talk about real support.
- Finally able to visit one of my closest friend in college and see her baby. It made me feel that a lot has change but real friendship doesn’t. And I am officially a godparent.
- Receiving so much love and showers of blessings for my blog. It just makes me so happy being able to have the drive to write once again.
- Finally done and able to survive work planning. Cheers to next year’s program implementations. Kudos to our department!
- Starting to have loyalty for Minimalism. Just falling even more in love with black, white and everything clean.
- Thinking of what to pull off for my upcoming birthday next month. Yes, I am not getting any younger.
- Being able to visit a familiar place after 2 years. A lot has change, but it always bring a lot of memories.
- So many surprise treats to all my readers and friends out there. Returning all the love and support. Watch out for it.
- I thank the Lord for sparing us from Typhoon Lando and praying for the safety and recovery of those who were devastated specially the ones who also experienced the 5.4 magnitude earthquake. Stay safe everyone.
- Yobo being supportive and always manages to surprise me with his enthusiasm to go to church every Sunday.
I know hair colors doesn’t actually change a person but it just made me more passionate about things and it feels good to be able to do things out of the shell again. But I couldn’t have done it without the Lord to always guide me. “Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;” (Ephesians 5:20 )
How did God take over this week so far?