A link-up with Micha‘s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
- My addiction for a new series just makes my week even better. It awakens my enthusiasm to learn new things and I just loving these kind of mind-boggling show genres.
- I just fell in love with Yebin‘s cuteness and wittiness. Andayooooo!!!
- My lecture for Fundamentals of Health Care in Midwifery was delivered. It just feels so nice to share your knowledge and be thanked for it. I miss rationalizing exams and giving the students the chance to learn. Praying for their licenses and endeavors in the Midwifery profession. As we always empower them, “What we think about! We bring about!“
- Meeting and making new friends.
- Next month is my birth month!
- Hosting a grand giveaway with my sister and seven (7) other awesome bloggers where you can win awesome prizes. Watch out tomorrow!
- Still conceptualizing on what will be my entry for Shirt Wars. I better make up my mind because I only have five (5) days to go.
- Finally got the chance to try the Cake Frost! Ultimate Chocolate is our favorite.
- Been consecutively eating spicy food for a week now.
- Yobo telling me that he always love his Sundays and always looking forward to it.
I can’t wait for next month! How was your last week of October?