It’s the month of November and it’s a good day to start the first Tuesday of the month with tons of gratitude and be just thankful for every little blessings being showered to us.
- First time to celebrate 1st of November with Yobo after being in a 4 year relationship. We went to his family sides cemetery and mine as well. He was able to know another side of the place I grew up with and also met the people who became part of my life when I was a kid. It was just so overwhelming.
- Having my Caleruega be chosen by PinoySecretFiles, which I can’t wait to share with you once it is officially published. I was just so stoked it was chosen since I’ve submitted on the last day. Talk about being blessed.
- Finally able to cross out Small Talk from our list as one of our restaurants to try as a couple.
- Another surprise treat is coming for all you younglings so better stay tuned.
- So much love for my fellow bloggers for garnering 900+ entries in our BlogGirls Grand Holiday Giveaway. So if you haven’t cast your entries, you still a chance to do so. Link here.
- Meeting new friends and checking new pages in the blogosphere is just awesome. Gaining so much love for my Facebook page.
- Joined the Snapsacks The Force Awakens Giveaway! Hope to win these awesome prizes. You can help by liking this post and by casting your entries too. Let’s make the force stronger by wining these good finds!
- Being nominated and awarded with two (2) blog awards in one (1) week.
- A two-day team building in our office this week.
- Joining another link-up this month. Better watch out for it.
I can’t thank the Lord enough for the start of this month filling it with lots of blessings. Indeed if we continue to pray to Him, He will surely assure us of everything. “Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;” (Colossians 4:2)
It’s a nice day to start a link-up party! Come and join me and let’s be thankful every Tuesday!
How’s did your November start so far?