A link-up with Micha‘s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
Getting excited for the big day and this week is just full of delights.
- Awakening my inner otaku once again over these series with my current status: One Punch Man (Episode 7), One Piece (Episode 264) and Parasyte (Episode 3).
- Praying over the victims and the relatives of those that were affected during the terrorist attack in the affected countries. It just saddens me how the world is turning.
- Going gaga over those cool printed shirts in Transfer It. I want one!
- Finished watching HTGAWM and can’t wait for the next 8 episodes. It gets better and better. A real nice exercise for the neurons. You can’t really tell whose innocent anymore. That’s why they had these 3-rules to follow. 1) Trust no one. 2) Trust no one and 3) Trust no one!
- Got invited to the styling and photo shoot for an event this coming December but wasn’t able to come last Sunday because of the weather but I will see to it that I will not miss the event itself. Will be sharing the details soon.
- Designed the wedding invitation for Yobo’s parent’s anniversary.
- Getting closer to finally revamping my blog.
- Tuesdate with Yobo’s mother and siblings.
- Finally had the time to visit the salon and be pampered.
- Being in a relationship, it’s nice to sit and confront any conflicts. It may hurt, it may crush but what matters the most is the fact that the two of you grow stronger and moreover be mature on handling every circumstances that may arises. 4 years is just a start and I thank Yobo for being my other half.
This week just gets better and better and I am stoked for next week. Indeed the Lord continuous to shower His graces. “I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.” (Psalms 69:30)
It’s a nice day to start a link-up party! Come and join me and let’s be thankful every Tuesday!
Did you had a blast this week?