A link-up with Micha’s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
This week was just a blast and I thank the Lord for every bountiful blessings for the past few days.
- Celebrated 25 years of love of Yobo’s parents today. We were one of the sponsors. We were the ones who lit the candle. Couples like these makes me believe that there is true love and marriages can really last as long as you know how to cherish one another and how you really value your love for each other. Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary, Tita Ana and Tito Joven. More years to come!
- I really missed my sister that’s why their little vacation here in Bicol was just a nice pre-birthday present for me. Even though it was just for a few days.
- My friends/co-workers pulled a simple gift for my birthday and showed their support with my love for Star Wars and photography. Very thoughtful of them.
- The force is just getting stronger and Google has their way of awakening the force within. You too can choose your side and to Star Wars fans out there, I know you’re stoked too. 23 days to go!!!
- I can’t thank the Lord enough for making me feel special on my birthday last Sunday. Yobo didn’t failed to surprise me with his gifts and ways on how to celebrate my day. I love him for that.
- Finally got the chance to visit Sumlang Lake.
- I am loving my Instax Mini 8 so much from Yobo. I named him Saitama because he is a One Punch Cam!
- I am really getting my mind boggled with HTGAWM Winter Finale! I can’t wait for next year!
- The death of our dog is just too much to bear, but I still thank for every memories she (Tutty) gave us. She was more than just pup to us. She was a member of a family! We will miss you so much Tutty our loves!
- Yobo never failed to surprise me one way or the other on how he shows his love for what he does, the things around him, how he values family, his faith with God and how he loves me. Having him in my life is just a nice gift from the Lord.
I just feel more blessed in each passing days, and I thank the Lord for that each day! “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.” – Colossians 3:17
How is your last week of November ending so far?