A link-up with Micha‘s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
Hello younglings. It is the first day of December and aside from the fact that it is only a few days before Christmas doesn’t stop me from counting my blessings and graces from God. It has been one of the most fun week so far and I thank the Lord for every bit of it.
- Something came from the mail today. I have a Christmas treat for you younglings! Who’s excited?
- Spending Monday dinner with Yobo’s high school buds and had pasta, pizza and hot chocolate at Sea Dog.
- Rushing the printing of invitations and certificates for the upcoming Volunteer’s Day in our agency.
- Falling in love with the gown I (we) saw in the our neighborhood which I (we) want to be worn for my wedding.
- A Second Chance was a really nice movie to remind every couples out there that it is more than just love to make it work and last. Forever a Popoy & Basha fan!
- Missing my family and just a few texts and calls from them makes me feel they are here.
- Yobo telling me that it was nice and a right decision that we went to church again despite the gusty weather. Feeling blessed more than ever.
- Sending all the love and kisses to those who join our BlogGirls Grand Holiday Giveaway and congratulations to all the winners.
- Having a new offer with one of my part time job.
- December being loaded with tons of activities. Yey! One busy body here.
The Lord never failed to shower me with graces and I am more than blessed with all of it. “Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.” – 1 Chronicles 29:13
How’s the first day of December so far?