A link-up with Micha‘s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
- Something came from the mail today. I have a Christmas treat for you younglings! Who’s excited?
- Spending Monday dinner with Yobo’s high school buds and had pasta, pizza and hot chocolate at Sea Dog.
- Rushing the printing of invitations and certificates for the upcoming Volunteer’s Day in our agency.
- Falling in love with the gown I (we) saw in the our neighborhood which I (we) want to be worn for my wedding.
- A Second Chance was a really nice movie to remind every couples out there that it is more than just love to make it work and last. Forever a Popoy & Basha fan!
- Missing my family and just a few texts and calls from them makes me feel they are here.
- Yobo telling me that it was nice and a right decision that we went to church again despite the gusty weather. Feeling blessed more than ever.
- Sending all the love and kisses to those who join our BlogGirls Grand Holiday Giveaway and congratulations to all the winners.
- Having a new offer with one of my part time job.
- December being loaded with tons of activities. Yey! One busy body here.
How’s the first day of December so far?