A link-up with Micha‘s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
The cold breeze is indeed felt in the air and only a few days before the happy holidays. It was indeed a busy week but all of them I raise to the Lord and continue to be thankful for being able to surpass and endure it.
- A tall cup of Wintermelon Milk Tea to make my Monday night.
- Yobo and I watched El Presidente last Sunday and it really made us realized that it wasn’t that of a great movie. That’s why you can’t really blame why some cinemas where having second thoughts on showing Heneral Luna this year. But I must say one way or the other E. Aguinaldo’s love for our country is one heroic deed you can actually praise him for.
- Watching Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu No F and Digimon Adventure Tri with Yobo made us wander back to our elementary days and pumping our otaku side. Cha-La Head-Chala!!!
- Having so much fun filling and designing my doodle planner. Can’t wait to share some of my illustrations on my Instagram once I’m done with it.
- Yobo’s fascination about Star Wars and being competitive when we were assembling two (2) LEGO Stormtroopers. Planning on growing their numbers soon.
- Being safe from further harm despite that I slipped last Saturday and got a scratch on my fingers and an abrasion on my right knee. After 21 years, I get to feel the pain of having a wound again and the excruciating pain of disinfecting it with alcohol.
- Went to Yashano Mall last Saturday with my friends/co-workers and had so much fun roaming and shopping for the prizes we will be giving during the Volunteer’s Day. I just fell in love with the place and even started wanting to have my own house because of all the cool house stuff. They were fancy yet at a very affordable prize. What a great deal!
- Got the chance to renew my NBI clearance. I must say their processes and the place was still the same even after 4 years.
- 10 days before Star Wars: The Force Awakens!!!
December is just getting better each passing days and I can’t wait for the Lord’s graces for the upcoming ones. “They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:23
How’s your week being showered so far?