A link-up with Micha‘s Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
Every passing days just gets better and better. Year 2015 is about to end but He still keeps on showering me with His graces for the last weeks. I can’t thank the Lord enough for making it the most memorable days – so far.
- STAR WARS VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS is just Pam pam papapapampam. Seeing the Lucas Films logo again on the big screen made me giddy. My boyfriend even started giggling every time I made a sound and doing some Jedi hand tricks while we were watching the movie. I will be keeping my mouth shut ’til next year. Can’t wait for Episode VIII and the countdown begins!
- ONE PUNCH MAN Episode 12’s fighting scene was a masterpiece! I can’t believe that Season 1 is already over. But that doesn’t stop the otaku side of me (us) to be stoked for Season 2. This hero for fun just makes it more exciting.
- Jonathan Young’s English Cover version of One Punch Man’s opening song is just cool ‘yo! I’m not a fan of the rock genre but his cover and translation was just awesome that I really like it. He was not chewing the words. Way to the go, JY!
- Hosted two (2) giveaways as a treat to all my younglings. If ever you haven’t casted your entries, you still have a chance to win a Japan Candy Box and a Filed 2016 Camper Planner.
- My first blogger experience during the Desserts Unlimited last Sunday. I can’t wait to share you all the sweets and delightful treats with you soon.
- My boss is very supportive with my love for Star Wars and even gave her gift in advance for me to see the relevance of it.
- Our Kiddie Christmas party at the office was a success and to add with that, Kuya Bhoi made me a nice paint art on the hand. Presenting to you Darth Vader my friends.
- My Star War’s haven is starting to grow in numbers. Can’t wait to add more. Giving out a hint if ever you want to give me something. The force is getting stronger indeed.
- Yobo and I had our 2nd Christmas fellowship experience last Sunday with the church we are attending. I just thank the Lord for making us grow spiritually with Him.
- My travel to Manila tonight and will back in Bicol on 3rd of January. I will be in hibernation for 2 weeks so better watch our for a nice treat when I come back.
3 days before Christmas! Sending all the love and a bountiful year ahead of each next year.
May the Force be with you
How was your week so far?