Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
I’ve been in unannounced hiatus and still on the process of fixing and revamping my site, but that won’t stop me from updating you my younglings and thanking the Lord for each passing day. So here’s how my year been so far.
- Remember the time where I shared that I applied in a certain nurse position, well that didn’t go well. But that didn’t stop me from trying and moving forward. So before the year almost end last year, I am finally practicing my profession. I am currently on my 6th month and I am enjoying each of my experiences even when there are times that it can really be tiring. How cool is that?
- I am working on hosting another doodle giveaway to my friends, followers and co-artists. I am still working on the mechanics though. But better watch for it. 🙂
- My valentine experience was indeed memorable this time and I just can’t wait to share it soon.
- I am still fickle whether to buy a new white study table or just repaint my old one. I really need to revamp my working area to inspire me to draw again. Yes, nursing and my passion for art can really be challenging to balance.
- I still can’t get over my addiction from watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Joo, that I even convinced Yobo to watch it me. And boy he did enjoy it too. He can’t stop pinching me because he told me I’m a real life version of Book Joo for him.
- Finally got the chance to separate my artworks from my personal shots in Instagram. You can check them out here: JeiniDoodles | JeiniRelova. Feel free to follow me, I’ll follow back. 🙂
- Yobo and I started getting healthy this year by doing our weekly jogs.
- I can’t wait for this week and hopefully I get the chance to see my Dad on the 26th.
- I can’t wait to travel more this year.
- Starting my prayers and countdown for my career and future endeavors.
That’s how my year have been lately and I can’t wait for what God hath enstore for me on the following days. Indeed, “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” as 2 Corinthians 9:8 would say.
How’s your year been doing lately?