Since Tuesday doesn’t get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.
Happy Holidays my young padawans! I know everyone have been busy celebrating Christmas and preparing for the upcoming New Year’s Eve but I would still like to share with you guys how my holidays went so far.
- Finally my long wait for the Star Wars: The Last Jedi was finally over!
- Yobo and I attended his friend’s brother’s wedding.
- Last December 23rd, my co-workers from the hospital celebrated our Christmas party and it was just so fun and nice.
- Been busy assisting and supporting Yobo with renovating their house and the end product was worth his and his family’s sweat and money.
- Missing my family. I was not able to go to Manila the second time around, because of my work. Yes, this is one of the dilemmas if you are a nurse. You usually get to miss most of the occasions and gatherings with your family.
- Got to spend the Christmas Eve and day with Yobo’s family in their new house.
- I am still looking and saving up for my vlogging equipment and can’t wait to share more of my day to day life with you guys. You can start subscribing to my channel and be updated. Do you have any suggestions on which camera I should invest in?
- I am still thinking of revamping my room and start buying more red stuff for it. As soon as I get hold of it. I would share it with you guys!
- Will be having a simple reunion (lunch date) with my high school friends on the 30th.
- Can’t wait for 2018!
2018 is just a few days away, and that doesn’t stop us from thanking the Lord each and everyday. To more blessings ahead and to more trials He make give us to strengthen us even more!
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” – Isaiah 40:30-31
How was your holiday so far? 🙂