It’s been awhile since I’ve been nominated for another award. It took me a long time before I was able to come up with the content for this. By the way, I would like to thank Kimberly of Weird Kim for nominating for this one. It is really another honor to be included in the list.
Versatile Award is usually an award given to bloggers who can adapt easily to the blogosphere and can provide their audience various contents which can make be very fascinating to them.
How it works:
- Nominate 15 other people who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them (either by mail or comments that choice is up to you.)
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Add the Versatile Award Blogger picture to your blog.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am addicted to coloring my hair for quite sometime now.
- I love to travel.
- I collect key chains from places I’ve been to.
- I am a HIMYM fan.
- I am lipstick hoarder.
- I am a frustrated writer.
- Currently a freelance artist.
- Art stuff makes me happy.
- I am “currently” playing Dota2 and Dragon Nest with my boyfriend.
- I’m a MARVEL fan.
15 BLOGGERS I NOMINATED
- Angel of Keepsakes.
- Rich Red of I Heart 80s.
- Kaykrizz of Be A Flight Attendant.
- Keemji of Keemji Blogs.
- Eleigh of WhatEverBabe.
- Emmerey Rose of Love and Elegance.
- Haide of Haidedesu.
- Jane of JaneuyMatio.
- Jen of Jenneverblogs.
- Sarah of Prinsesa.
- Allan of Allan is the Man.
- Stef of Life and Fever.
- Miles of Miles Blue Sy.
- BigMarie and LilMarie of Dos Marias.
- Nica of Couple Diaries.
It’s really fun making new friends and be able to inspire one another specially when we are miles a while. That is the essence of being versatile and I hope that I’ll be able to gain more. By the way, if you want to be featured you can drop your sites and name below. Can’t wait to get in touch with you all soon.